Defending you against the latest malware
With multi-layer defenses against malware and attacks, we protect your business against known, unknown and advanced threats. In addition to security for Windows, Mac and Linux workstations, we provide security for file servers running Windows or Linux.
Securing and managing mobile devices
Innovative mobile security technologies protect a wide range of mobile platforms against malware, phishing attacks, spam and more. Our mobile technologies give you visibility of all mobile devices on your network – so you can apply rigorous mobile security and management policies on every BYOD or corporate-issued mobile device. Because Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business SELECT provides an integrated IT security solution, you can manage all security functions – for mobiles and other endpoints – via one centralized console.
Helping you apply security policies
Application Control, Device Control and Web Control tools help you to manage how applications run, block the use of unauthorized removable devices and implement Internet access policies. These powerful controls work together with our endpoint protection technologies – to help you ensure your corporate security policies are applied across your business.
Centralizing security management
Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business SELECT includes Kaspersky Security Center – a highly integrated management console that gives you centralized control over all the Kaspersky Lab endpoint security technologies you’re running. We also provide a choice of preconfigured policies – so you can rapidly implement security across your network.
Adding more security when you need it
Our range of Targeted Security Solutions lets you add further protection and management technologies – including:
- Kaspersky Security for Storage
- Kaspersky Security for Mail Server
- Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateway
- Kaspersky Security for Virtualization
- Kaspersky Security for Collaboration
- Kaspersky Systems Management
- Protecting Windows, Linux & Mac desktops & laptops
- Proctecting your file servers
- Protecting mobile devices
- Controlling applications, devices and Internet access
- Centralizing management tasks
The following applications are all included within Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business SELECT::
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Linux
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Mac
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Linux File Server
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows Server Enterprise Edition
- Kaspersky Security for Mobile
- Kaspersky Security Center
To get details on system requirements – for an individual application – just click on the application name in the list above.
- About Us
- Contact Us
- What is AntiVirus?